Commitment for Responsible Pet Ownership
I will be responsible for my pet’s health needs.
- Routine veterinary care including check-ups and vaccines
- Adequate nutrition through proper diet, clean water at all times
- Daily exercise
- Regular grooming
I will be responsible for my pet’s safety.
- I will properly control my dog by providing fencing where appropriate, not letting my dog run loose, and using a leash in public
- I will ensure that my pet has some form of identification (which may include collar tags, tattoos, or microchip ID)
I will be responsible for my pet’s quality of life.
- I understand that basic training is beneficial to all dogs
- I will give my pet attention and playtime
- I understand that adopting a pet is a commitment in time and caring.