BHS Reopening Information & Instructions
On May 27, 2020 the BHS is reopening the Spay / Neuter Clinic at 7:00 p.m. at the BHS Building at 850 Barton Road. During the next few months registrations for the Spay / Neuter Clinic will be online only. We are pleased to be able to continue this needed service to the community!
Registration forms are available by Clicking Here!
Once your completely filled-in registration form with payment is mailed and received you will be contacted by phone or email by a BHS volunteer.
The procedure when you are contacted will be:
- The BHS volunteer will give you a date for your Wednesday evening appointment.
- When you arrive on that date please remain in your car! Signs will be at each parking slot with a space number and the phone number for the BHS office.
- All animals will be seen by the veterinarian on a first come, first served basis.
- Please call the BHS Office number on the sign and tell the volunteer the number of your parking space.
- When your turn comes, a BHS volunteer will take your animal into the bulding for shot and examination by the veterinarian.
- All animals must be in an appropriate carrier or with a collar and sturdy leash.
- If your animal can only be handled by you, you will be allowed to accopmany your animal into the building.
- ANYONE ENTERING THE BHS BUILDING MUST WEAR A FACE MASK AND OBSERVE SOCIAL DISTANCING!!
Costs for the Spay / Neuter Program will remain:
- Cats $85.00
- Dogs $100.00
- Pets for the Elderly (60+ Years Old) $50.00
- If you meet the 60+ requirement for the Pets for the Elderly (PFE) program a BHS volunteer will take a photo of you with your animal(s) on the evening you arrive to begin the spay / neuter program. Please, be prepared for a photograph. You will be provided with a photo copy to take home with you!!